- 1 TD Markets Basics
- 2 Our Opinion About TD Markets
- 3 Why Choose TD Markets?
- 4 Regulation And Safety
- 5 Regulation in Kenya
- 6 Client Fund Protection
- 7 TD Markets: Legit Or Scam?
- 8 TD Markets Trading
- 9 Trading Instruments
- 10 TD Markets Account Types
- 11 Live Accounts
- 12 Islamic Swap-Free Accounts
- 13 Demo Accounts
- 14 Maximum Leverage
- 15 Average Spreads
- 16 Commission Fees
- 17 TD Markets Bonuses
- 18 TD Markets Registration – How To Open A Trading Account
- 19 TD Markets Registration – How To Verify A Trading Account
- 20 Payment Methods
- 21 TD Markets Deposits
- 22 TD Markets Withdrawals
- 23 TD Markets Trading Platforms
- 24 Trading Tools
- 25 Education and Research
- 26 TD Markets Trading Hours
- 27 TD Markets Customer Support
- 28 Conclusion
- 29 TD Markets Forex Broker Review FAQ
- 30 Similar Brokers
TD Markets Basics
|🏛️ Based in||Limassol, Cyprus|
|💰 Minimum Deposit||$50|
|💳 Deposit Options||VISA, MasterCard, Payfast Instant Deposit, EFT, Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Tether.|
|💳 Withdrawal Options||VISA, MasterCard, Payfast Instant Deposit, EFT, Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Tether.|
|📌Open an account||Start Trading with TD Markets|
Our Opinion About TD Markets
TD Markets is a reliable, trustworthy forex broker based in South Africa. It has great account options, excellent trading conditions, and a large selection of trading instruments. It also has useful educational materials, free market analysis, and excellent customer support.
Why Choose TD Markets?
TD Markets is a great forex broker and has a lot to offer forex traders. Here are some of the benefits that you can expect when you choose to work with them:
- Low Spreads and Fees: They offer competitive spreads and fees. This makes it easier for you to minimise the costs associated with your trading activities and maximise any potential return on investment from your trades.
- Advanced Trading Platforms: With TD Markets, you get access to excellent online trading platforms including MetaTrader4 (MT4). This platform comes with powerful trading tools designed to support automated strategies, charting features, and more!
- Educational Resources: They offer educational resources such as webinars, tutorials videos & articles. Their material cover everything from beginner level topics all the way up through advanced techniques for professional investors!
- Customer Support: They provide excellent customer service. The customer support team is available 24/7, via email or phone. So if you have any questions, they’ll be there ready to help and ready assist you during market hours!
Regulation And Safety
TD Markets is a regulated broker. It has a licence from the FSCA in South Africa.
Regulation in Kenya
Traders in Kenya can open an account with TD Markets. The broker operates with good regulatory oversight. The FSCA is a reputable financial authority that imposes strict regulatory requirements. As such, TD Markets must ensure that it operates responsibly, and that it offers all its traders fair treatment, good service, and excellent client fund protection.
Client Fund Protection
TD Markets is a reliable and secure broker. They offer their clients the highest level of security when trading on the forex market. The company has implemented a number of measures to ensure that all transactions are safe and secure, including:
- Secure SSL Encryption Technology: All data sent between your computer or mobile device and TD Markets’ servers is encrypted using industry-standard 256-bit SSL encryption technology. This ensures that any sensitive information you provide remains confidential at all times.
- Account Authentication: To protect your account from unauthorized access, TD Markets requires multi-factor authentication for login attempts from new devices or locations. This means you will need to enter an additional code (sent via email) before being able to log in successfully.
- Segregated Funds Policy: All client funds are held in segregated accounts with top tier banks, ensuring they remain separate from their own operational funds. This ensures added protection against financial loss due to insolvency or bankruptcy proceedings against the company.
TD Markets: Legit Or Scam?
TD Markets is a legit broker. It provides traders with a wide range of trading instruments including currency pairs, indices, commodities, stocks and cryptocurrencies. It also offers competitive spreads on all major currency pairs as well as low commissions for trades executed through its platform. In addition to this, TD Markets also provides an array of educational resources such as webinars and tutorials which can help traders learn more about forex trading strategies and techniques.
TD Markets Trading
TD Markets offers a great selection of trading instruments. You can choose from forex pairs, cryptocurrencies, energies, metals, equities, indices, and ETFs.
- Forex: They provide access to 60+ currency pairs including major, minor, and exotic instruments.
- Crypto: They provide trading on 11 cryptos including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, and Litecoin.
- Energies: They also provide trading on natural gas, WTI crude oil, and Brent crude oil.
- Metals: They also provide access to 4 metals including gold, silver, platinum, and palladium.
- Equities: They offer access to 110+ instruments including US, UK and EU shares.
- Indices: They give you access to 12 CFD indices across US, UK, EU, and Asian markets.
- ETFs: They also give you access to 19 ETFs covering UK, EU, US, and Asian markets.
TD Markets Account Types
TD Markets has three main account types. These are the TDM Gold , the TDM Pro, and the TDM Mini. It also offers Islamic accounts and demo accounts.
|Type||Spreads||Min. Deposit||Max. Leverage||Commission|
|TDM Gold||From 1.8 pips||$50||1:500||$0|
|TDM Pro||From 0.1 pips||$1,000||1:500||$8 per lot|
|TDM Mini||From 1.8 pips||$50||1:500||$0|
As part of our TD Markets review, we check what trading accounts they have to offer, and the trading conditions that come with them. In our opinion, the best trading account for forex traders in Kenya is their TDM Gold Account. This trading account gives you access to 100+ trading instruments. It also gives you access to great trading conditions. For example, it has an average spread of 1.8 pips and there are no additional commission costs. It also has good leverage, with a maximum of up to 1:500. The TD Markets minimum deposit for this account is $50 and the base currency is USD.
Islamic Swap-Free Accounts
TD Markets also offers Islamic Swap-Free trading accounts. All of the their standard live accounts are also available as swap-free versions. You can simply request a swap-free version when registering for your online trading account.
In addition to its great live accounts, TD Markets also offers free demo trading accounts. In our opinion, the TD Markets demo account is one of their best trading tools. This is because it enables you to learn more about the forex market and to practise trading with virtual money (rather than real money). The TD Markets demo account comes with great trading conditions, similar to those on the live accounts, and closely mimics a real trading environment.
The maximum available leverage is 1:500.
When trading with TD Markets, you will need to take into account the spread for each trade. The size of the spread depends on the type of instrument being traded, as well as your account type. In our opinion, TD Markets has fairly low spreads. For example, you can trade with spreads starting from 0.0 pips on the TDM Pro Account, although there will still be a small commission fee.
When trading with TD Markets, you will sometimes be charged a commission for your trades. The amount of the commission depends on the type of instrument being traded, as well as your account type. For example, you can trade with $0 commissions on the TDM Gold Account and the TDM Mini Account. Or, you can trade with commissions from $8 per lot on the TDM Pro Account.
TD Markets Bonuses
TD Markets is not running any special offers or promotions at the moment. This means that new traders will not be able to access any forex bonuses. However, in the past there have been some good deals, including no deposit bonuses, welcomes bonuses, deposit bonuses, competitions, and other special marketing promotions. It is worth checking their website every few months for updates, as they do occasionally offer new bonuses.
TD Markets Registration – How To Open A Trading Account
As part of our TD Markets broker review, we checked the online registration process and how easy it is to open a trading account. If you live in Kenya, then you can trade with TD Markets. To get started, visit the company website, complete the online registration form, and select your login details. Next, they might ask you to take a quick online test. After that, you can move on to the account verification process, submit copies of the requested, documents, and fund your trading account.
TD Markets Registration – How To Verify A Trading Account
As part of our TD Markets broker review, we checked the account verification process too and how easy it is to get approval. You’ll need to show TD Markets a proof of ID and a proof of address. This is because they are a regulated broker and need to carry out certain checks. You can provide them with copies of your National ID card, Passport or Driving License . You can also provide them with copies of a utility bill or a bank statement registered in your name. After you have verified your account, you can get ready to start trading forex.
As part of our TD Markets review, we looked at what payment options are available. As the TD Markets minimum deposit is only $50, and as they offer plenty of deposit options, funding an account is fairly simple. As the payment methods are very reliable, and the withdrawals are quite fast, withdrawing money from an account is fairly hassle-free too. Here are the details.
TD Markets Deposits
You can add funds into your account very easily. Their deposit methods include debit card, credit card or bank transfer. If needed, their other funding methods also include Payfast Instant Deposit, EFT, Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Tether.
The deposit times are generally quite good, and your money should arrive in your trading account quite quickly, depending on which payment method you choose. The deposits fees are also very good.
TD Markets Withdrawals
You can withdraw money from your account very easily. The process is quite simple. The main withdrawal methods include debit card, credit card or bank transfer. If needed, there are also other withdrawal options, such as Payfast Instant Deposit, EFT, Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Tether.
The withdrawal times are generally quite good, and your money should arrive quite quickly, but it depends on which withdrawal method you choose. For example, withdrawal to e-wallets are usually done within one working day, and withdrawals via bank transfers are usually done within a few working days. The withdrawals fees are low, but you may incur additional charges from the payment provider.
TD Markets Trading Platforms
TD Markets offers its clients the opportunity to trade on MetaTrader 4 – one of the world’s best online trading platforms. The trading conditions you get on the platform vary slightly depending on which trading account you choose.
The MetaTrader4 platform has an an easy-to-use interface, that is easy to navigate, allowing you to quickly and easily place trades on the forex market. The platform works by giving you access to prices for different financial instruments, including 30+ currency pairs, in real time. You can then use this information to make informed decisions about when you should enter or exit a trade, as well as how much you should invest in each position. It also gives you access to advanced trading tools such as charting software, technical indicators, automated trading strategies and more – all of which help you make better decisions when it comes to your trades.
TD Markets has lots of helpful trading tools. It offers chart indicators and EAs. It also has an economic calendar, free market analysis, and daily market news.
- Expert Advisors: This an automated system that monitors the financial markets for you and provides signals for new trading opportunities.
- Chart indicator: This is a statistical tool that help you to evaluate the direction of the price action of a trading instrument.
- Economic Calendars: This gives you important information about economic data releases from around the world. It also includes detailed explanations and forecasts of each data release.
- Technical Analysis: This helps you to understand market trends on the forex, metals, shares, and indices markets. As such, it makes implementing strategies simpler.
- Market News – This helps you stay on top of the markets and find potential trading opportunities for forex, metal, and stock instruments.
- VPS Services: TD Markets also has a VPS service. To find out if you are entitled to free VPS services, you need to open an account and get in touch with your assigned Account Manager.
Education and Research
TD Markets has excellent educational resources. It offers many free materials including webinars, video tutorials, trading guides, and trading glossaries.
TD Markets Trading Hours
TD Markets are open during standard trading hours. You can open forex trades whenever the forex market open. Trading hours may change slightly on public holidays.
TD Markets Customer Support
TD Markets offers excellent customer support. The team is available 24 hours a day, 5 days a week. You can contact them via email, phone, live chat, and social media.
TD Markets is a reputable broker offering excellent trading services. It has good trading conditions, great account options, and a large selection of trading instruments. It also has good educational resources, helpful tools, and excellent customer service.
TD Markets Forex Broker Review FAQ
Yes, in our opinion, TD Markets is a good forex broker. They have good trading accounts, with low minimum deposits starting from just $50, and low trading costs. They also have a wide range of financial instruments including forex, stocks, indices, metals, and cryptocurrencies. When it comes to trading conditions, they have high leverage, fast trade execution, and low slippage, ensuring you benefit from an optimal trading environment. In our opinion, the TD Markets forex broker is a good choice for Kenyan traders.
Yes, TD Markets is a legit forex broker. They have working in the forex industry for a few years now and have a growing client base in Kenya and other parts of Africa. They are regulated by the FSCA, which is one of the strictest financial authorities in the world, and offer good client fund protection. In terms of their trading services, they have a good range of trading accounts and payment methods. In our opinion, they are a legit broker and a good choice for Kenyan traders.
Yes, TD Markets is a licensed broker. TD Markets is regulated by the FSCA in South Africa. The FSCA is a reputable regulator and closely monitors broker activity. They ensure brokers like TD Markets offers excellent client fund security and a reliable service.
Yes, TD Markets in Kenya is a trustworthy broker. They operate under close regulatory supervision and have good client fund security protocols. For example, TD Markets keeps all client funds in segregated accounts, separate from its company funds. This means that they cannot use client money for their own company purposes. In our opinion, TD Markets is a safe broker and a good choice for Kenyan traders.
Yes, TD Markets in Kenya is good for beginners. They offer low-cost trading accounts. They also provide many different learning materials, trading tools, and trading resources. This means that beginners will get the trading support they need, as well as access to expert tools and insights. In our opinion, TD Markets is a good choice for Kenyan traders who are new to the forex market.
TD Markets in Kenya is a good forex broker. They have good trading accounts, good trading platforms, and fair trading conditions. They also have good educational support, helpful customer service, and robust client fund security measures. However, if you want to look at more options, there are many other great forex brokers n Kenya as well. We recommend looking at HotForex, FXTM, FXPro, FXPesa, and Instaforex.
Ready to start trading? Register for an online trading account with TD Markets here.